Prior to placing an order, please become acquainted with the Rules and Regulations. Placement of an order entails approval of the store’s Rules and Regulations.
PLACING OF ORDERS
1. After selecting a product, press Add to basket. The product will be added to the basket. You can proceed to complete your purchase or continue shopping by adding other products to the basket.
2. After selection of all goods, it is necessary to go to the basket by clicking the Go to basket button located in the menu on the right hand side in the Basket box. Subsequently, choose country of shipping in the basket. Type of shipment and form of payment are added automatically. If you have a discount coupon, enter the code in the form.Press the Place Order button to proceed.
3. On the next page, you can choose whether you only want to place an order (option Place Order) or also register with the store as a regular customer (option Register); you should remember that the system does not add up orders of customers who have not registered for discount thresholds. If you have already registered in the store, you can log in here.
4. On the next page, you provide your contact data necessary for order processing. If you wish to register with the store, you provide your log-in and password here, along with the e-mail address. If you are a registered customer, you can change the shipping address here. You can also add remarks to your order. After completing all boxes marked with asterisks, you press the Summary button and go the page that summarises your order to verify it.
5. On the last page, the system will sum up your order, add the shipment cost and take potential discounts into account. If everything is correct, confirm your order. After confirmation, a site will appear with the details of payment for the goods.
1. Your order will be processed as quickly as possible. If the goods selected by you are in the warehouse, the shipment will be sent at the latest within 48 hours from the moment your payment is credited. In case the goods are not in the warehouse, we will check the availability with the distributor and inform you accordingly. In such a case, shipping times may take longer.
2. In case the goods are not available at our store or with the distributor, we will not be able to process the order. Even though we do all we can to process all orders received by us, such a situation may take place which is caused by the specific character of the model making market, small quantities of imported articles and significant irregularity of supplies.
3. You will be informed of every change in the status of your order by e-mail on an ongoing basis.