These Regulations determine the principles of making purchases from Internet store operating at the following address: www.exito.sklep.pl, operated by the Seller.
The Seller is Dariusz Światłoń, conducting one-person business activity under the business name “Dariusz Światłoń Exito”, entered in the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record, holding VAT Reg. No. (NIP): 945-186-90-58 and State Statistical No. (REGON) 120218051.
Contacting the Seller is possible at the following address: ul. Gersona 28, 30-818 Kraków, Poland, tel. No. +48 12 657 00 30 (Monday - Friday 11.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m., Saturday 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.), e-mail address: email@example.com
Regulations: these regulations laying down the terms of making purchases from the Internet store, operating at the following address: www.exito.sklep.pl.
Store: a website available at the following address: www.exito.sklep.pl, which the Client can use to place an Order.
Client: a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality which places Orders in the Store upon terms specified herein.
Consumer: a Client who is a natural person, using the Store for a purpose not directly related to his/ her business activity.
Order: the Client’s statement of will determining the type and the number of Goods which the Client wishes to purchase, directly aimed at conclusion of a Sales Agreement.
Goods: movables presented in the Store to which the Sale Agreement refers.
Sales Agreement: sales agreement of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Client via the Internet store.
2 General Terms
- These Regulations determine the terms of using the Store and constitute an integral part of the Sales Agreement concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Store conducts retail sale of Goods, presented on the Store's website, via the Internet.
- The Store may organise promotional sale of Goods and offer discounts; relevant information is to be provided on the Store's website.
- The condition of using the Store is access to an active e-mail account and a device connected to the Internet, equipped with one of the following Internet browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, updated to the newest version.
- Placing an Order in the Store by the Client requires prior reading of these Regulations and accepting them before commencing the Order processing.
- All Goods offered in the Store are brand new and factory-packaged.
- Models offered by the Seller are sold without assembly materials, in particular such as: glue, paint or tools, as well as supports and stands used for their presentation, unless specified otherwise.
- The Seller offers the Clients a Newsletter Subscription Service provided on terms and conditions specified separately and available HERE.
3 Order Placement
- All prices of Goods in the Polish version of the Store are provided in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
- Orders from Clients are accepted via the Store’s website www.exito.sklep.pl.
- Orders may be placed via the Store’s website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
- Purchases in the Store can be made after the Client has registered at the Store's website and has set up a Client account, or without registration.
- During registration, for the purpose of setting up the Client's account, it is necessary to provide contact data specified in the form, including login, password, first name, family name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Provision of data is voluntary, yet necessary for Order processing.
- To purchase the Goods without prior registration and setting up Client's account, it is necessary to provide: first name, family name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. Provision of data is voluntary, yet necessary for Order processing.
- The Order placement process is as follows: The Client selects the Goods, adds them to the “Basket”, chooses the form of payment and delivery, approves the selection by clicking the “Order” button and then provides address data for dispatch, as well as, in the case of a parcel station as the form of delivery, chooses the parcel station and accepts the terms of such service, verifies the provided data in the Order “Summary” and accepts these Regulations and, eventually, accepts the Order. Placing an Order takes place by clicking the button “Confirm Purchase.”
- At the moment of placing the Order (clicking the button “Confirm Purchase”), a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller with respect to the Goods covered by the Order.
- After effective placement of the Order, the Client receives an automatic confirmation of Order receipt from the Store, in the form of an e-mail.
- The commencement of Order processing is calculated as of the moment of receipt of payment for ordered Goods at the Seller’s bank account, provided in the Order confirmation or as of the moment of choosing the “COD” option (only for Poland).
4. Order Processing
The total time of Order processing encompasses the preparation of Goods for dispatch by the Seller and the time of delivery declared by the postal operator/ courier services. Deadlines for dispatch of Goods are provided HERE. Declared delivery times of operators are provided HERE.
- Bearing in mind the deadlines referred to in section 1, ordered Goods are prepared for dispatch within 48 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and days statutorily free from work) from the date when payment was credited on the Seller's bank account or, in case of COD (only for Poland), within 48 hours from placing the Order. The Store informs the Client about the compilation of the Order via e-mail.
- In the case of certain Goods, the time for compilation may be longer than specified in section 2. In such case, the Store informs the Client about the Order processing deadline immediately after determining the time necessary for preparation of the Order, however not later than within 48 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and days statutorily free from work) from the date when payment was credited on the Seller's bank account or, in case of COD (only for Poland), within 48 hours from placing the Order. If the period of preparing an Order for dispatch is longer than originally notified by the Store in the e-mail about the processing deadline, the Client has a right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.
- Should it turn out that Goods ordered by the Client are not available due to causes not attributable to the Store, the Store shall inform the Client about it immediately, indicating the forecast date of Order processing. In such situation, in case of lack of acceptance for the provided deadline or if the Goods are permanently out of stock and not even approximate availability date is known, the Client has a right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.
- The Store shall immediately reimburse the Client who withdraws from the Sales Agreement for any payments that were made, however not later than within 7 days from receipt of the Client’s declaration on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
- A limited number of Goods is assigned for promotional sale or discount sale and processing of such Orders takes place according to the sequence of receipt of confirmed Orders for such Goods, until the stock subject to this form of sale has been exhausted.
- Excluding personal collection of Goods in the brick and mortar store, Goods are sent to the address specified in the Order form.
- The shipment containing the Goods also includes a cash register receipt or a VAT invoice - the Client, when placing the Order, may opt for a VAT invoice.
5 Costs of Dispatch. Payment
The amount of payment which the Buyer is required to settle includes the value of ordered Goods and the cost of dispatch to the country of destination chosen by the Client.
- The Client may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
- bank transfer to the Store's account;
- COD (only for the territory of Poland);
- PayPal system (here credit card payment is possible).
- The cost of dispatch depends on the mode of payment and the mode of delivery.
- Forms and current prices of Goods delivery are available HERE or in case of foreign customers can be seen after adding Goods to the Basket.
- After prior arrangement with the Store, it is possible to collect the ordered Goods personally in the brick and mortar store at the following address: ul. Gersona 28, 30-818 Kraków, Poland. Personal collection is free from any charges for delivery of the Goods. The collection is possible after the Client receives an e-mail with information that the Goods are ready for collection.
- The deadline for settling payment for the ordered Goods amounts to 14 days from the moment when compilation of Order was confirmed. The exception is a situation when the Client chooses COD or personal collection option - in such case, payment is made at the moment of collection.
The Store shall provide the Clients with Goods free of defects.
- The basis and the scope of liability of the Store, if the sold Goods have physical or legal defects (statutory warranty), are determined in the commonly applicable legal provisions, in particular the Polish Civil Code.
- If the Goods are defective, the Client - independently from exercising rights under the statutory warranty - may use the manufacturer’s guarantee upon principles specified by the manufacturer, if such guarantee was given. Claims addressed to the manufacturers under the guarantee may be lodged via the Store, using the communication channels specified in section 5 below.
- If the Goods have physical or legal defects, the Client shall have a right to lodge a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of issue of the Goods.
- The Client may lodge the complaint in the following manner:
- in writing to the following address: ul. Gersona 28, 30-818 Kraków, Poland.
- via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- personally at the following address: ul. Gersona 28, 30-818 Kraków, Poland.
- It is recommended that the Client provides the following information in the complaint description: (1) specification of the subjec