These Regulations determine the principles of making purchases from Internet store operating at the following address: www.exito.sklep.pl, operated by the Seller.
The Seller is Dariusz Światłoń, conducting one-person business activity under the business name “Dariusz Światłoń Exito”, entered in the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record, holding VAT Reg. No. (NIP): 945-186-90-58 and State Statistical No. (REGON) 120218051.
Contacting the Seller is possible at the following address: ul. Gersona 28, 30-818 Kraków, Poland, tel. No. +48 12 657 00 30 (Monday - Friday 11.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m., Saturday 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulations: these regulations laying down the terms of making purchases from the Internet store, operating at the following address: www.exito.sklep.pl.
Store: a website available at the following address: www.exito.sklep.pl, which the Client can use to place an Order.
Client: a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality which places Orders in the Store upon terms specified herein.
Consumer: a Client who is a natural person, using the Store for a purpose not directly related to his/ her business activity.
Order: the Client’s statement of will determining the type and the number of Goods which the Client wishes to purchase, directly aimed at conclusion of a Sales Agreement.
Goods: movables presented in the Store to which the Sale Agreement refers.
Sales Agreement: sales agreement of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Client via the Internet store.
2 General Terms
- These Regulations determine the terms of using the Store and constitute an integral part of the Sales Agreement concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Store conducts retail sale of Goods, presented on the Store's website, via the Internet.
- The Store may organise promotional sale of Goods and offer discounts; relevant information is to be provided on the Store's website.
- The condition of using the Store is access to an active e-mail account and a device connected to the Internet, equipped with one of the following Internet browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, updated to the newest version.
- Placing an Order in the Store by the Client requires prior reading of these Regulations and accepting them before commencing the Order processing.
- All Goods offered in the Store are brand new and factory-packaged.
- Models offered by the Seller are sold without assembly materials, in particular such as: glue, paint or tools, as well as supports and stands used for their presentation, unless specified otherwise.
- The Seller offers the Clients a Newsletter Subscription Service provided on terms and conditions specified separately and available HERE.
3 Order Placement
- All prices of Goods in the Polish version of the Store are provided in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
- Orders from Clients are accepted via the Store’s website www.exito.sklep.pl.
- Orders may be placed via the Store’s website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
- Purchases in the Store can be made after the Client has registered at the Store's website and has set up a Client account, or without registration.
- During registration, for the purpose of setting up the Client's account, it is necessary to provide contact data specified in the