Flyhawk 1135S - 1:700 HMS Victorious 1941 Deluxe Edition
Unassembled plastic model kit of a British aircraft carrier HMS Victorious mod. 1941.
Deluxe edition including metal gun barrels, masts and photoetched parts.
Scale of the model - 1/700
- plastic sprues with parts of the model kit
- decal sheet
- metal gun barrels and masts
- photoetched details
- assembly instructions with painting and marking diagrams
Paint and glue not included.
Unassembled model kit, requires cutting out and gluing the parts together.
Kit includes an assembly instructions which depicts the correct order of cutting out and gluing the parts together. Instruction also contains suggested paint numbers of different brands for painting the kit. Final step is to apply the included waterslide marking in the correct places as shown in the assembly instructions.
Building this model kit requires following basic tools:
- craft knife or sprue cutters
- small files or sandpapers in different gradations
- paintbrushes in different sizes
- glue for plastic model kits
- paint set chosen according to the instructions or with the help of our staff
- if the model kit includes resin or photoetched parts a CA type glue would be required
Flyhawk Models is a Chinese manufacturer of the highest quality ship model kits in 1/700 scale.
They started off by producing photo etched detail sets also for ships in this scale which are still a large part of their offer. In the case of their plastic model kits you have to be prepared for the highest amount of details and many filigree parts. This makes Flyhawk model kits suitable for very demanding modellers, who have some experience with similar sets. Most Flyhawk models are available in two variants: regular ones and, packed in dark boxes, special editions which feature additional metal and photo etched details. Flyhawk also offers some AFV models in 1/72 scale which feature the same quality and amount of details as their ships.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews are displayed unless they do not comply with the Store regulations or contain links to other sites. We don't verify whether they come from customers who purchased the product.