Italeri 2518 - 1:32 Macchi MC.202 Folgore
Unassembled plastic model kit of an Italian fighter aircraft Macchi MC.202 Folgore.
Scale of the model - 1/32
- plastic sprues with parts of the model kit
- decal sheet
- 3D decals
- photoetched parts
- assembly instructions with painting and marking diagrams
Paint and glue not included.
Unassembled model kit, requires cutting out and gluing the parts together.
Kit includes an assembly instructions which depicts the correct order of cutting out and gluing the parts together. Instruction also contains suggested paint numbers of different brands for painting the kit. Final step is to apply the included waterslide marking in the correct places as shown in the assembly instructions.
Building this model kit requires following basic tools:
- craft knife or sprue cutters
- small files or sandpapers in different gradations
- paintbrushes in different sizes
- glue for plastic model kits
- paint set chosen according to the instructions or with the help of our staff
- if the model kit includes resin or photoetched parts a CA type glue would be required
Italeri is a well known Italian model kits manufacturer that produced their first model kit in the 1960's.
They are best known for their model kits of Italian WWII aircrafts and trucks and trailers in 1/24 scale. The Company aims at producing good quality, accurate and well detailed model kits which are also affordable for the modellers. Italeri model kits would find their place both in the beginners' workshop and in the hands of advanced modellers - often due to the unique topics they represent.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews are displayed unless they do not comply with the Store regulations or contain links to other sites. We don't verify whether they come from customers who purchased the product.