Unassembled plastic model kit brytyjskiego aircraft fighter Sopwith Triplane.
Scale of the model - 1/72Painting schemes for navy aircrafts
- plastic sprues with parts of the model kit
- decal sheet
- assembly instructions with painting and marking diagrams
Paint and glue not included.
Unassembled model kit, requires cutting out and gluing the parts together.
Kit includes an assembly instructions which depicts the correct order of cutting out and gluing the parts together. Instruction also contains suggested paint numbers of different brands for painting the kit. Final step is to apply the included waterslide marking in the correct places as shown in the assembly instructions.
Building this model kit requires following basic tools:
- craft knife or sprue cutters
- small files or sandpapers in different gradations
- paintbrushes in different sizes
- glue for plastic model kits
- paint set chosen according to the instructions or with the help of our staff
- if the model kit includes resin or photoetched parts a CA type glue would be required
Kovozavody Prostejov is a plastic model kit manufacturer from the Czech Republic offering aircraft model kits from different historical periods, mainly in 1/72 scale, but also having a range of 1/48 kits.
One of the unique features of this company, that has been present on the modelling market since the late 1960’s., is having a large selection of Czech and Czechoslovak made airplanes and also constructions that are not covered by bigger companies. Their model kits are good in quality, while not having too many parts and they are generally well detailed. Parts fit well, but require some attention and patience. Kovozavody Prostejov model kits can be recommended to all modellers - from beginners to hobby veterans.