Hobby 2000 72066 - 1:72 Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina PTO
Unassembled plastic model kit of an American flying boat Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina. Academy plastic plastic parts, Cartograf printed decals, package, instructions and decal design by Hobby 2000. Kit includes painting masks for canopy and wheels. Decal sheet includes markings for 3 aircrafts used on the Pacific during the WWII.
Scale of the model: - 1/72
- plastic sprues with parts of the model kit
- decal sheet
- painting masks for canopy
- assembly instructions with painting and marking diagrams
Paint and glue not included.
Unassembled model kit, requires cutting out and gluing the parts together.
Kit includes an assembly instructions which depicts the correct order of cutting out and gluing the parts together. Instruction also contains suggested paint numbers of different brands for painting the kit. Final step is to apply the included waterslide marking in the correct places as shown in the assembly instructions.
Building this model kit requires following basic tools:
- craft knife or sprue cutters
- small files or sandpapers in different gradations
- paintbrushes in different sizes
- glue for plastic model kits
- paint set chosen according to the instructions or with the help of our staff
- if the model kit includes resin or photoetched parts a CA type glue would be required
Hobby 2000 is a company that offers model kits of various manufacturers which they rebox.
They add to their releases marking and painting schemes, painting masks and assembly instructions. Sets released by Hobby 2000 are chosen by their outstanding quality and often long unavailability on the market. Those model kits are great for the beginners who might fancy the models themselves and for veteran model builders who can get a chance of acquiring a hard to obtain model kit.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews are displayed unless they do not comply with the Store regulations or contain links to other sites. We don't verify whether they come from customers who purchased the product.