Unassembled plastic model kit of a German half track transporter Sd.Kfz. 251 D.
Scale of the model - 1/16
- plastic sprues with parts of the model kit
- decal sheet
- photoetched detail parts
- assembly instructions with painting and marking diagrams
Paint and glue not included.
Unassembled model kit, requires cutting out and gluing the parts together.
Kit includes an assembly instructions which depicts the correct order of cutting out and gluing the parts together. Instruction also contains suggested paint numbers of different brands for painting the kit. Final step is to apply the included waterslide marking in the correct places as shown in the assembly instructions.
Building this model kit requires following basic tools:
- craft knife or sprue cutters
- small files or sandpapers in different gradations
- paintbrushes in different sizes
- glue for plastic model kits
- paint set chosen according to the instructions or with the help of our staff
- if the model kit includes resin or photoetched parts a CA type glue would be required
Trumpeter is one of the biggest Chinese model kit manufacturers.
They have a very broad range of AFV model kits in 1/35 scale, aircrafts in 1/48 and 1/72 scale and ships in 1/350 and 1/700 scale. They also produce a wide variety of quality modelling accessories and tools at reasonable prices. Trumpeter kits are moderately difficult to build - parts fit is good and details are adequate for most modellers. It's worth mentioning that they offer probably the widest choice of Soviet armoured vehicles (both historical and modern) models and lesser known machines.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews are displayed unless they do not comply with the Store regulations or contain links to other sites. We don't verify whether they come from customers who purchased the product.